We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of the site are of most interest
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about latest news from the Smartline project and events that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner
- We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
If you have any questions or complaints relating to this data protection policy or how we use the personal information we have about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.