Smart Homes and Communities: local and global lessons for wellbeing
7-8 November 2019
The Alverton Hotel, Truro
This is the flagship conference for the University of Exeter-led Smartline project.
Hear from academics and stakeholders who will talk about how Smartline and projects like ours are changing the way we develop products and services for people in social housing.
Take part in active learning workshops to develop your knowledge of the subject and understand how our research can be useful to you.
- Prof Lora Fleming – Director, European Centre for Environment and Human Health, University of Exeter
- Dr Tim Taylor – Smartline PI, University of Exeter
- Allister Young – Coastline Housing
- Emma Rowse – Volunteer Cornwall
- Ciara McMillan – Hitachi
- Tracey Roose – Age UK
- Ian Hutchcroft – Energie Sprong
- Liz Zeidler – Happy City
- Prof Sarah Rodgers – University of Liverpool
- Prof James Evans – University of Manchester
- Dr Karyn Morrissey – European Centre for Environment and Human Health, University of Exeter
- Mark Duddridge – Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership